Katie Robson Hill
9 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting the role of Production Control Support. This is an opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business on a permanent basis in the Luton area.
This position sits within the Despatch Logistics team and ensures the department meets the business requirements and sales targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring lineside inventory values are correct and the business system is adjusted to reflect values
- Problem solve with Production and Purchasing on replenishment issues
- Work with Purchasing to expedite overdue orders that effect production
- Working with Planning & Operations to carry out works order maintenance activities & improve key metrics
- Collate & process works order scheduling information
- Work with relevant departments on maintaining & improving business systems data
- Work on cross functional business system improvement projects
- Carry our problem solving activities on shortages
- Communication with internal /external customers and suppliers
We are looking for previous experience of working in a purchasing, planning or production control department. You will have experience of working with an ERP system, ideally SAP and also have good numeracy and IT skills.