Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International has an exciting opportunity for a Production Availability Officer based in Yeovil
The Production Availability Officer is to be the Assembly and Flight Line Aircraft Managers single point of contact for all material supply. Reporting to the Production SLICT Manager and working proactively to ensure the Aircraft Manager has all parts available, to the required MPP.
- Located within the production/flight line, act as the single point of contact for all material part supply.
- Utilising the kit plan, inform the Aircraft Manager of kits that shall be delivered and their proposed delivery date.
- Provide accurate information, in advance, of parts that shall be within, or be omitted from the kit at the time of delivery.
- Where part availability is such that the kit is to be postponed for picking, ensure the Aircraft Manager is informed. In liaison with the Aircraft Manager, agree alternate kit picking and advise the SLICT Manager and Kit Planning Team accordingly.
- Ensure kits are delivered to the required MPP. Liaise with Warehouse supplier if kits are late and escalate if necessary.
Essential skills and Knowledge
- Sound educational background with demonstrated competency through experience
- Integrity and professional approach
- Team worker who is highly customer focused
- Computer literate, able to manipulate excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of assembly and/or manufacturing techniques
- Good communicator
- Understanding of Aircraft Build Logic and overview of the MRP function and Manufacturing Engineering
Please contact us for more information