10 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Production Availability Officer to work at a reputable Aerospace company in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, ongoing contract position to work within the Production/Flight Line.
The Production Availability Officer is to be the Assembly and Flight Line Aircraft Managers single point of contact of all material supply. Reporting to the Material Delivery Manager and working proactively to ensure the Aircraft Manager has all parts available.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Provide accurate information, in advance of parts that shall be within or omitted from the kit at the time of delivery
- Accept kits from the warehouse
- Inform the Aircraft Manager of kits that shall be delivered and their proposed delivery date
- Deal with any discrepancies directly with the Warehouse team
- Expedite material from the external suppliers and ensure material priorities are understood
- Ensure material priorities are understood and are being escalated and actioned appropriately
- Identify material shortages that could impact the achievement of the Aircraft build schedule
- Ensure that the MRP system is updated to reflect movement of parts
You will need to the following skills and experience:
- Experience within an Aerospace/Engineering manufacturing environment is essential
- IT literate (Microsoft Excel), SAP would be advantageous
- Knowledge of assembly/manufacturing techniques
- Working knowledge of material supply and build operation is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this position and have the experience required, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.