£12.60 - £16.07 per hour + PAYE/LTD
4 months ago
Production Assembler required ASAP in the Uxbridge, Middlesex area to start ASAP within the Aerospace industry!!
Working within the Production Department reporting to the Production Team Leader you will be responsible for the manufacturing of electronic units which require soldering, wiring and mechanical assembly, to a quality standard IPC-A-610 Class 3 and within manufacturing timescales.
To assemble units to defined drawings and manufacturing instructions as part of a small cellular team consisting of 2 to 6 employees, with volumes ranging up to 100 units per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assembly of products as scheduled by the Production Team Leader, to the required standards and timescales
- Timely and effective reporting of any manufacturing defects found during assembly
- Proactively suggest manufacturing and process changes to support continuous improvement
- Carrying out assembly tasks to specified manufacturing documentation ensuring that the correct quality levels are adhered to at all times and any non-conformances/issues are raised.
- Ensuring all manufacturing records including labour bookings are updated in a timely manner
It is essential that you will have proven experience working in an Electronic Manufacturing environment and have attained or proven ability to workmanship IPC-A-610 Class 3 standard
Standard day shift Mon - Fri - 37 hours per week
Paying £12.60ph PAYE / £16.07ph LTD rates
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV stating your availability/notice period