Up to £8.96 per hour
24 days ago
ADMINISTRATOR; BRISTOL; CONTRACT; £8.96/hr PAYE
Working within the production team, the production administrator will carry out key administrative tasks that are an essential part of the day to day operation of the value stream.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Entering data into the database and label parts as per process
- Supplier sub-contract off-load administration
- Administration of primary visual display boards
- Administrating holiday forms and bookings
- Provide administration support as required
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements.
Attend meetings as required.
Responsible in ensuring that housekeeping regimens are adhered to and adopt the departmental policy to its current and future standards.
Champion export control compliance activities, ensuring you and where applicable, members of your team, adhere to the site policies, guaranteeing compliance with export control regulations, controls, training and systems.
Ensure compliance with all risk assessments and company Environment, Health & Safety procedures relevant to all work activities. Report all incidents, accidents and near misses as per the company's procedure and implementation of identified corrective actions. Maintain good standards of housekeeping in designated work area(s).
Qualification and Skills:
- Experience in an administrative role, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated and flexible
- High level of initiative
- Organisational skills
- Disciplined approach and strong work ethic
- Ability to work within a small team
- SAP literate
Specific Functional Capability, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good computer skills (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Manufacturing environment experience
- English written and spoken, essential.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy