Up to £67.00 per hour
10 months ago
Product Security Engineer
Duration: Until 14th December 2018 initially
Rate: £67.00 Per Hour Ltd.
We seek a talented Product Security & Cyber Engineer to join our client's Head Office Product Security team and support the design, development and roll out of a global security capability for Defence platforms. The role will support multiple programs across the business to develop and strengthen their security and cyber resilience postures and will encompass the development of Product Security approaches throughout engineering and product life cycles.
This position is responsible for developing and enhancing global process and controls, and will focus on developing an improved training framework to ensure we have the right security skills and competencies embedded across our global business.
- Support Business Sector Product Security partnerships to support roll out activities for the global programme
- Update and develop global product security guidance, standards, and controls, which includes updates to: risk management, project review guides, engineering review guides, training.
- Develop Product Security corporate training package with IT and Security functions
- Identify best practice standards and process and support development of strategy and process In line with this.
- Develop global people capability framework, accreditation, and training standards for product security.
Skills / Knowledge / Proven Ability
- Information Assurance - proven ability in IA processes such as IS1/IS2
- Cyber Security - Proven ability identifying security risks and familiarity with common control frameworks (IS02700X)
- A holistic understanding of security and the application of security within the product space.
- Proven ability working with accreditors and/or accreditation document sets.
- General technical understanding of hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to be able to influence and drive change across business units and functions.
- Proven in either IA, cyber security, network security or emissions security.
- Essential to have one of the following (or equivalent): CompTIA Security +, CompTIA Network +, CISSP, CISM, CISE, CESG Certified Professional, CRISC
- Proven ability delivering Product Security on Engineering and defence platforms
- Working knowledge of Systems Engineering design lifecycle.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).