Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Brand new role with a very well established group who are one of the largest in their industry and have a Technology hub in Manchester City Centre. This role has been created as they recently relocated their Digital & Product division from London to the office in Manchester. Due to this recent merger, they have also moved into brand new open plan offices which are 5 minutes walk from Piccadilly Train Station.
The Product Manager will be working with the Software Development team and the business to design, develop and implement innovative solutions. The successful candidate will shape the vision of the products and improve the services that they provide to both internal & external customers.
- Experience in a Product Manager role within an Agile team
- Strong product management skills with the ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operation requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a diverse group of professionals from operational to executive level
- Define high level requirements and user stories
- Ability to drive product roadmaps, monitor development and implementation of products then test to ensure they match the customers requirements
- Experience in an E-Commerce environment is desirable but not essential
What's on offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Discounted car parking rates
- Agile environment with no red tape bureaucracy
- Tight knit team
If you are interested then please do send an up to date CV or contact me directly on 07979 366 811.