South Africa, South Africa
Up to US$0.00 per annum
5 months ago
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT - MUST SPEAK MANDARIN
1 Make sure that all PR/POs required by all the Regions are created on the IBUY System, and meet all requirements from the regions.
2 Ensure that all emails received from the RPM's are confirmed before PR creation.
3 Follow-up on the PR's that are created to make sure that the PO number is received and that the PR's are not rejected. If the PR is rejected - correct the mistake and resubmit.
4 Once the PO number is available mail it to the RPM's so that the subcontractors can start with their site build's or upgrades.
5 Cancel PR/PO on the system where the subcontractor did not do the work or if the site design has changed.
6 Ensure that there are no duplicate PO's. If so, cancel the duplicate PO or request a payment deduction if the PO has already be closed/paid.
7 Submit daily report to all regions and higher management with regards to all the PR/PO issued for all regions.
* MS Office proficiency (MS Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work as an individual or as part of the team.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
* Willingness to work and respond to customer complains 24 x 7.
* Must be analytical, detail and systematic.
Required Education / Qualifications:
* Matric or higher qualification
* 3 years relevant experience.
Working Environment / Conditions:
* Work environment:
* Travel (on a need basis):
* On call: