Bolton, Greater Manchester
2 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced Product Assurance Engineer to join the Quality Supply Chain team in support of missile programmes. This opportunity provides the chance to work within a new dynamic quality team providing quality assurance activities with our supply base.
* Work with internal stakeholders to finalise the surveillance planning activities and schedule for our suppliers.
* Conduct Quality audits/assessments in line with the surveillance plan and against the Suppliers contracted Quality requirements, reviewing the Suppliers progress, conducting product acceptance, with the aim of reducing project risk.
* Manage supplier Product Non Conformance. Facilitate implementation of the non-conformance defect investigation process both internally and with the supplier .Provide Non-Conformance data analysis and summary reports.
What's in it for you?
* Opportunity to join a vibrant quality organisation and further develop as a quality professional
* Gain knowledge of deploying latest quality tools and techniques
* Opportunity to identify process improvements to aid on time and on quality delivery of products during the product life cycle
* Management of quality assurance activities associated with an international supply base
What's great about the team?
* You will be joining a dynamic, focussed team responsible for assessing and improving the quality in the supply base
* The team are experienced and keen to share their knowledge
What are we looking for?
* Engineer with experience of quality management systems, techniques and processes especially during industrialisation/manufacturing phases .
* Experience of working within quality supply chain environment and able to operate effectively as part of team.
* Experienced in Quality Tools & Techniques (8D, 5Y, PFMEA).
* Practical knowledge of non-conformance management process and SAP business tool an advantage,
* Ability to travel and work in a team environment
* Qualified as a minimum to HND or HNC with experience within Engineering or Quality Assurance
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.