about 2 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Product Assurance Engineer with our prestigious Client
Review and maintain contractual quality documentation including Project Quality Plan. Support the Project team in developing any local processes;
* Support the Project in implementing the BMS processes for the overall management of the contract (in house and subcontracted);
* Manage Product Non-Conformance. Facilitate implementation of Project non-conformance process. Support design and manufacturing defect investigations. Provide Non-Conformance data analysis and summary reports into engineering/senior management and customer reviews;
* Identify risks and critical issues with mitigation solutions for both in house and sub-contracted activities with the aim of reducing risk and increasing customer satisfaction;
* Conduct Quality assessments against the Suppliers contracted Quality requirements, reviewing the Supplier's progress, conducting product acceptance, with the aim of reducing project risk;
* Facilitating product lifecycle gates with the project team at key stages of the development lifecycle;
What's in it for you?
* Opportunity to join a vibrant quality organisation and develop as a quality professional;
* Gain knowledge of deploying latest quality tools and techniques;
* Opportunity to identify process improvements to aid on time delivery of product during the development lifecycle;
* Management of quality assurance activities associated with our worldwide MEP supply base
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.