Product Assurance Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for a Product Assurance Engineer to join the team with our prestigious client
- Review and maintain contractual quality documentation including Project Quality Plan. Support the Project team in developing any local processes
- Opportunity to join a vibrant quality organisation and develop as a quality professional;
- Gain knowledge of deploying latest quality tools and techniques;
- Opportunity to identify process improvements to aid on time delivery of product during the development life cycle
- Support the Project in implementing the BMS processes for the overall management of the contract (in house and subcontracted);
- Manage Product Non Conformance.
- Facilitate implementation of Project non-conformance process.
- Support design and manufacturing defect investigations.
- Provide Non-Conformance data analysis and summary reports into engineering/senior management and customer reviews;
- Identify risks and critical issues with mitigation solutions for both in house and sub-contracted activities with the aim of reducing risk and increasing customer satisfaction;
- Conduct Quality assessments against the Suppliers contracted Quality requirements, reviewing the Supplier's progress, conducting product acceptance, with the aim of reducing project risk;
- Facilitating product life cycle gates with the project team at key stages of the development life cycle;
Skill set/experience required:
- Project experience within the development and industrialisation/manufacturing phases;
- Qualified as a minimum to HND or HNC with experience within Engineering or Quality Assurance;
- Knowledge of the Quality Tools and an understanding of non-conformance management using SAP would be an advantage;
- Ability to travel and work in a team environment;
- Experience of managing Suppliers in the development phase.
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.