Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Production Planner for our Engineering client based on the outskirts of Manchester. Within this role, you will be responsible for providing a first class, end-to-end service for short to long term Production Planning.
You will also be looking at the creation and maintenance of the MPS plan and supporting activities and all relevant Master Data within ERP ensuring inbound direct material flows in line to satisfy the business Demand Plan.
* On Time Delivery to end customer in line or exceeding business targets.
* Raw material and FP stock holding in line or exceeding business targets.
* As Production Planner, successful planning and execution of monthly production and revenue targets.
* Bill of Material (BOM) consistency and accuracy for both Core and Production order BOM's.
* ERP Master Data consistency and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will have previous Production Planning experience along with strong organisational and communication skills. Experience from a production and assembly background would be advantageous.