6 months ago
Title: Procurement Support Administrator
Duration: 3-6 months
Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Rate: £15.00 PAYE
Our client in Stevenage has an urgent requirement for an experienced Procurement Administrator to work within a busy procurement function. This role will act as the focal point for all invoice queries into the Mechanical/Electrical Purchasing Team
- Invoice Query Administration
- Liaise with Internal Customers, Bought Ledger and vendors to resolve Invoice queries and enable timely and accurate payments.
- Maintain a log of invoice queries in Excel Spreadsheet
- Provide a weekly status report
- Purchasing Support/Analysis
- Processing of electronic requisitions
- Generation of Requests for Quotation (RFQ)
- Raising of purchase orders within SAP
- Progressing of orders to ensure on time delivery to the internal customers
- Provides support in Data cleansing of SAP to ensure accurate data collection
-Experience of working in a procurement environment dealing with purchase orders, invoicing and RFQs
-Proactive approach flexible self-starter
- IT Literate - Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word Power Point Excel Outlook) to a proficient level. (A working knowledge of SAP is an advantage.)
- Educated to basic secondary level: (Maths, English to O level/GCSE/NVQ as a minimum)
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain good relations with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a professional manner
The successful candidate will need to undergo security clearance checking in line with customer requirements.
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy