£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Role: Procurement Specialist
Salary: Competitive Salary - DOE
Currently supporting a UK wide business, who require a Procurement Specialist to work with key stakeholders across various Multi-Million Pound Projects to design and execute procurement strategies for the organisation. The role will be pivotal in developing and delivering contracts for the business and ultimately ensuring both commercial value for the business.
- Close liaison with Quality Assurance, Project Management, Engineering and Planning on all aspects of supply chain activities.
- Ensuring a strong health, safety and environmental ethos is applied throughout the Company's supply chain.
- Work closely with suppliers & stakeholders to identify and implement the cost-effective supply chain solutions, in respect of cost, performance, product and/or service quality and programme
- Managing sourcing and tendering processes
- Leading negotiations with suppliers to ensure that the most cost-effective supply solutions are obtained
- Ensuring that the Company's commercial position understand and followed by subcontract work
- Ensuring that all technical and quality requirements are fully satisfied and that all material and service requirements are supplied in accordance with Project programmes;
- Leading or supporting supplier performance monitoring and development initiatives
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE USING NEC3!!!
Key Requirements and Background:
- Degree qualified
- CIPS/MCIPS membership
- Proven track record in project procurement
- Ability to influence various levels of stakeholders is essential
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Management
- Tender Management
- Managing Supplier Performance
- NEC3 Contract experience is essential
- Previous experience of project procurement within an engineering services led environment. This could be as nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing or M&E, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution
- Contract Management
- Security Clearance will be required
For further information please contact me on /01617-.071-.516