01935 403 243
2 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Procurement Specialist based in Bristol for one of our Clients.
The successful candidate will be a key interface for the Supplier Management and Procurement function - managing key stakeholders and a wide portfolio of procurement requirements generated by a range of internal clients across the organisation.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Complete source selection and on-boarding of suppliers to meet business and internal customer requirements aligned with strategic and operational objectives.
- Document procurement decisions, create contract correspondence and administer contract changes between the company and suppliers.
- Negotiate pricing and all other elements of the contract terms and conditions.
- Prepare and execute the negotiated contractual documents and all other pertinent or necessary binding agreements with suppliers.
- Facilitate, integrate and document technical and business communications between the client and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant procedures and contract requirements.
- Integrate activities with internal customers and suppliers to fulfil contract requirements and reconcile contract issues. Manage and enforce contract terms and conditions and deliverables close out
- Experience working within a procurement-based role
- Member of or working towards an MCIPS would be highly beneficial
Please contact us for more information!