Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
3 months ago
To execute procurement of 3rd party materials for the Integration Centre. Carry out quality checks on the construction and wiring activities carried out in the integration centre, ensuring all the procedural requirements are implemented.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Procure 3rd party items utilising procurement system from material requirement sheets.
* Identifies suppliers for adhoc requirements and adds to purchasing system if required.
* Obtain pricing and delivery schedule from 3rd party suppliers for Integration centre purchase orders.
* Main point of contact for 3rd party suppliers to the integration centre.
* Ensures latest documentation and price lists are available in the integration centre.
* Provides feedback on procurement system to purchasing organisation.
* Assist Integration centre supervisor with invoice queries from 3rd party suppliers.
* Acquires document transmittals from document control system, and prints drawing package for integration centre activities.
* Carry's out a visual inspection to technical data of system hardware and notes differences, implements remedial action for build standard discrepancies.
* Ensures that other operatives working on the Systems fill in all procedural documentation correctly.
* Works in line with applicable HSE standards.
* Keeps accurate time records of the actual time spent on daily activities
* Proactively gives feedback to the system technician on detected quality issues in the technical data
* Assists Project management/engineering departments with procurement activities.