£400 - £450 per day + PAYE or Umbrella company
about 2 months ago
PPM ideally with aero/defence/nuclear/oil and gas experience required to work on a major defence program which is coming to an end and moving into support.
The ideal candidate will also be comfortable with the SCM discipline, contracting and engaging with suppliers.
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
* Lead the procurement into the support bid
o Define procurement strategy, delivery model, packages of work, SoW
o Define contracting approach and flow down needs
o Engage with category management function to secure pricing for spares work packages
o Establish baselines and mechanisms for price variation and review for spares, repairs and services
o Use of e-procurement system to manage work packages and tender process
o Consolidate priced BOM
o Support negotiations and cost optimisation
o Risk and opportunity management
* Support close out of work packages from main contract
* Facilitate transition to support, including management of shortages, obsolescence issues, warranty and re-work, establishing asset registers, processes for call-down of engineering services
* Strong stakeholder management in a complex matrix organisation
* Strong procurement and contracting knowledge
* Experience of major bids and integration programs in a defence/engineering/oil and gas/aerospace (or similar) environment
* Experience of customer support contracting
* Experience of variable contracting mechanisms
* MCIPS/IACCM accredited
Due to the volume of CVs received if you have not had a response within 48 hours please take it that your application will not be progressed but please feel free to visit our website to view other roles.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.