Rate on Application
25 days ago
This role reports to the Senior Director of Sourcing Operations and Transformation and will play an integral role as a Project Manager to lead a team of Contract Project Manager(s) when required to coordinate and implement transition / re-position projects across multiple suppliers and/or factories.
You will assess project issues and develop enhanced project plans to meet or exceed productivity, quality, and stakeholder satisfaction. Also, develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress, problem solving, risk mitigation, developing and executing a strategy to achieve continuity of supply. This individual will be instrumental to achieve growth and productivity targets across the organisation, inspire and influence key stakeholders to drive changes to ensure projects meet time, budget, and quality objectives.
* Project management of Transition projects through all Procurement phases of the project
* Create and maintain a prescriptive Integrated Milestone Schedule for all assigned projects, assure all activities as identified are monitored, completed on schedule, and reported to the Procurement Leadership on progress and status
* System to monitor project's progress, assess risks, ensure timely intervention, and transparency to current state with project stakeholders
* Coordination with internal customers (Engineering, Manufacturing, GBE Leaders, Quality, Materials, SIOP) to justify resources to meet large project requirements
* Monitor and manage the schedule, budget, and scope for all assigned projects
* Work with Supplier Quality Engineers to ensure first articles, supplier quality system, supplier performance criteria, supplier assessments are complete & at acceptable levels
* Work with Buyers, and Planners to ensure ERP System requirements are correct, operational, and supplier automation tools are utilised
* Fully accountable for driving the results to meet target objective
* Change agility, strategic vision, and mobilise others in the organisation to initiate change
Due to the nature of this role, the candidate will need:
* An Undergraduate Degree
* A minimum of 5 years of professional experience working within large matrixed organisations, with proven track record of innovation, delivery and results.
* Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects