Procurement Professional (Reporting)
Aerospace and Defence
£22.00 - £22.50 per hour
25 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Professional with Reporting strengths to join the BAE team
Job Description for Procurement Professional (Reporting)
- Delivery of active On-Time Delivery and Right First Time data for the Land UK Business.
- Support the creation all Procurement inputs to the Quarterly Business Review process along with other required inputs to support Senior Leadership briefings.
- Develop and report Partner to Win metrics for all key/critical suppliers and represent Land UK at Corporate level P2W strategy sessions.
- Reporting of Long Term Partnering Arrangements/Business Agreements and Supplier Commitment on PO in SAP.
- Active reporting of Working Capital provision and Cost Savings.
- Assist the Procurement team in the move towards greater automation. Support the Procurement team in improving operational efficiency with the identification of improvement opportunities through the use of technology.
- Support the Supplier Quality Manager in the maintenance of Counterfeit Avoidance Policies, Processes and Training Material. Deputise for the SQM at the Counterfeit Avoidance Working Group where required.
- Support the Procurement team in the maintenance of the Procurement Business Management System to ensure that content remains current.
- Support the Supplier Quality Manager in the administration of the Procurement function Quality Management System to track all Quality issues and non-conformance to timely completion.
- Management of the Land UK Supplier Audit Schedule including monitoring for adherence.
- Proven ability to manipulate, analyse, interpret and present data essential.
- MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel) essential.
- Working knowledge of SAP system desirable, but not essential.
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.