£0.00 - £35.00 per hour
7 months ago
Morson International is looking for Procurement Practitioner for BAE Systems in Barrow
Responsible for undertaking procurement related tasks with learning tailored towards developing the individual to becoming capable of progression.
The following activities are typical of work to be carried out (in full or part) with the appropriate level of guidance and support dependent upon the individuals level of development and capability.
All tasks must be performed with a right first time ethic in order to meet business-wide Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People principles.
* To be able to access and apply, with support/supervision, specific Quality Management System documentation and to comply with Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) rules and control measures.
* Ensure completeness and quality of information, and arrange checking of work by appropriate team members where necessary.
* Demonstrate awareness of risk and opportunity management to address low impact risks within specific scopes of work.
* Update business systems, document management systems and data sources to provide a single point of truth for stakeholders.
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders - resolve routine problems and escalate when necessary.
* Support continuous improvement / process improvement opportunities and Learning from Experience activity.
* Support audit activity as required