about 1 month ago
Title: Procurement Operations Team Leader
- Management of resource allocation to ensure accurate initiation of the Procure to Pay process for a given category of spend ensuring compliance to group policies.
- Provide coaching and advice to requisitioners on the P2P process. Develop and deliver training and/or training materials to support global process improvement.
- Leading the team to provide first line support to operations on supplier performance management, working on conjunction with senior buyers and category managers to drive improvements
- Create and maintain P2P procedures, work instructions with supporting process flow maps to ensure process excellence and standardisation inc replenishment stock
- Cleansing of quality data in the SAP production system
- Influencing internal business partners to ensure contracted suppliers are used wherever possible, and coaching the team to support them in their influencing of business partners to ensure global efficiency.
- Assist with the roll-out and ongoing management of Card Payments and/or Automation projects to reduce the number of P2P transactions required and improve approval flows for P2P
- Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
- CIPS qualification (or equivalent)
- Use of SAP P2P modules and the ability to extract system data to support reporting
- Experience Leading Teams
- Automation P2P projects
- Build positive working relationships (Internal & External)
- Process mapping
- Procedure writing
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on /01617-.071-.516