£24000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Procurement Officer - Salisbury up to £29.000
You will support the ops team, responsible for controlling the purchasing of goods and service while managing costs in a timely manner. With a focus on the purchasing procedure in a growing department. You will be required to source new products and improve the supply of existing products while monitoring supplier performance and stock control.
* Produce reports and management information.
* Efficient stock management.
* Manage the goods in process
* Research and evaluate the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery and quality.
* Raise formal Purchase Orders for high value purchases.
* Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
* Negotiate and agree both long and short-term supply chain contracts and prices, including the ongoing review and monitoring of quality.
* Maintain supplier contracts, ensuring up to date and easily accessible.
* Manage and develop the Purchasing system including updating the Purchase Policy as
Ideally you will already have purchasing experience along with an appetite to study CIPS.