Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Title: Procurement Manager - Construction
Salary: £40-45k + package
Are you a versatile, dynamic and enthusiastic procurement professional with experience in the construction industry? Are you currently sourcing construction related sub contracts and are looking to make a step up in your procurement reach? Are you seeking an opportunity to extend your influence and skills by playing a fundamental role in the successful realisation of a range of multi-million-pound construction projects? We are seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to join our clients Capital Procurement team to lead (with appropriate support) on the sourcing of critically important transport infrastructure across Greater Manchester, influencing senior stakeholders, driving innovation into our projects and driving out costs for reinvestment in future projects.
- Develop procurement strategies together with the planning
- Implementation and execution of subsequent procurement's ranging from call off competitions under existing frameworks
- Managing competitive tenders in accordance with current OJEU regulations
- Competitive construction procurement for very significant sub-contract packages or whole construction or civil engineering projects with a commensurate level of contractual knowledge including NEC3.
- You will ideally be MCIPS qualified or willing to study towards it and will be
- Focused on understanding market trends
- You will be able to influence and communicate effectively to a range of audiences in order to sell your view of how the market should be approached in order to drive the optimum
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on /01617-.071-.516