£250 - £500 per day
27 days ago
Job Title: Capex Procurement Manager
Salary: Competitive day rate
Location: Elton, Cheshire or Derrylin, County Fermanagh
Duration: 12 to 18month FTC
Encirc is unique. From the manufacturing of container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, they are the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service.
Encirc are actively recruiting for a Capex Procurement Manager to be based out of their world class facilities at either Elton or Derrylin, to manage and deliver several capital projects which Encirc are set to embark on in the near future. The role of Procurement Manager for CAPEX involves end to end sourcing and project delivery across several fields, as well as the opportunity to work in a truly cross functional environment and challenge stakeholders of all levels from across the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role of Procurement Manager for CAPEX involves end to end sourcing and project delivery across several fields, including engineering, construction, civils, and product manufacturing as well as the opportunity to work in a truly cross functional environment and challenge stakeholders of all levels from across the business.
- Develop competitive sourcing strategies, actively engage suppliers, professionally negotiate contracts and resolve performance issues
- The formulation, negotiation and implementation of robust CAPEX contracts that offer minimum risk to Encirc with SLAs included at all times considering the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Lead the Procurement of all CAPEX being the single point of contact for all procurement matters during all phases of project execution to deliver projects across multiple sites
- Develop and own stakeholder relationships with the engineering team and project management team
- Focus primarily on the TCO of all projects, in keeping with the business' 5-year plan and goals on sustainability
- Managing the budget for CAPEX projects and keeping all stakeholders updated on spend against budget and timelines
Key Skills Required
- Demonstrated experience of delivering major end to end CAPEX projects and achieving TCO savings
- Demonstrated experience of operating in a Project Management capacity, leading the delivery of end to end Procurement projects
- Knowledge of commercial purchasing procedures and practice including negotiation and contract law
- Experience with SAP, or other similar programs would be beneficial.
- Accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply while not essential is a benefit
- Degree educated or equivalent within Engineering or Business Management with significant experience in either an Engineering, Technical, Construction, Commercial or Project environment
- Ability to travel within the role where necessary
- Ability to work autonomously, and make decisions in confidence
- Driven and motivated individual with a desire to progress
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Morson International are Encirc's recruitment partner. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International.
To apply, please send your CV or call Tom Wowk on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.