5 months ago
* Design and deliver solutions for IT cloud infrastructure products (including intelligent computing, storage, FusionCloud, FusionInsight, and FusionStage).
* 2. Provide technical support for IT cloud infrastructure projects.
* 3. Engage from the business perspective to the high-level customers
* Have bachelor degree or above in computer or related majors. Have more than three years experience in IT service system R&D or O&M in large-scale scenarios.
* Be familiar with IT technologies such as servers (including OS), storage, cloud computing, big data, and PaaS.
* Be familiar with solutions such as virtualization, desktop cloud, cloud data center, NFVI and have experience in at least one solution project.
* Have a basic command of Linux and TCP/IP protocol stacks. Have rich experience in processing and optimizing system, network and application problems. Be familiar with L3 network technologies and virtualization network technologies.
* Have a good command of one or more script languages in Shell/Perl/Python.
* Have a strong ability to analyze problems and quickly solve problems, have good technical document writing skills and work habits and be good at quickly learning new technologies.
* Have excellent communication skills, team cooperation experience and dedication. Ensure that customers first words and deeds are consistent.
* Have a strong pressure resistance capability, face the opportunities and challenges of IT new technologies and keep working passion under great pressure.