£30000.00 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
- Will manage, the procurement of the goods and services necessary for carrying out the productive and commercial activities.
- Formalization of purchase orders, bid requests, purchase contracts with the suppliers.
- Will analyse the supply market in order to identify, in collaboration with the technical function, new potential suppliers and to analyse the offers, with a particular attention to the variables of quality, price and reliability.
- Lead negotiation of purchases with the suppliers, and will arrange the necessary orders.
- Verification of compliance with delivery agreements and with supply orders, checking of established delivery times.
- Analysis of compliance with budget limits and checking of actual cost performance compared to standard costs.
- Provide the necessary documentation for purchasing transactions in to ensure compliance
- Perform audit visits at the strategic suppliers.
- Co-ordinate with the group procurement function to deliver strategic procurement across the group.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Raw Materials procurement experience would be very beneficial, specifically within a FMCG environment on a European scale
- The candidate must have basic knowledge in economics or administration field, knowledge of trading techniques and market analysis
- Ability in Purchasing techniques and in forecasting budget estimates, in management of spending budget as competence of the purchasing department.
- Must have a good attitude to communication (internal and external to the company) and negotiation, and the ability to negotiate the best supply conditions
- Good organizational skills and problem solving attitude are required.
- Experience profiles in the field of industrial goods and services and experienced profiles in the field of Raw Materials supplies (Raw Materials in Chemical, Food, Industry), Packaging, Commodities and Utilities (Energy and Phone Services, Fleet Management, Maintenance and E & E Office Devices).
- Good communication and integration capacity within a dynamic and evolved environment is at the same time highly appreciated, as well as the ability to react to the mutable market conditions of raw materials.
- This role will require new systems and procedures to be created and implemented and therefore somebody with experience of managing improvement and change within a purchasing / procurement environment would be suited to this role.
- This role will involve visiting suppliers in the UK and Europe and also visiting other subsidiaries and therefore candidates must be prepared to travel from time to time.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details.