0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
Title: Procurement Manager - Direct
Salary: Competitive salary
Your role will be joining the UK Procurement function at an exciting time, in a role critical to embedding and delivering a transformational strategy.
Working with the buying team and other internal stakeholders, you will lead a team to assess and develop the supply base, develop category strategies and take ownership of various new initiatives. You will deliver and report on key performance metrics at a senior level, driving high performance and continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with external suppliers to identify partnership opportunities, you'll be driving a proactive approach to Procurement leadership, with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
- Leading complex supplier negotiations
- Leading and developing a buying team
- Developing & delivering an ambitious savings plan with activity roadmap, as well as additional added-value opportunities
- Collaborating with stakeholders and developing strong relationships internally and externally
- Influencing stakeholders to understand, align and deliver against priorities
- Category ownership and delivering creative sourcing plans
- Driving a high-performance culture through leading Procurement best practice methodology & processes
- People focused with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Results driven with strong delivery experience
- Proactive, adaptable & flexible approach
- Confident communicator with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally
- Must have experience in team leadership and people development
- Proven track record in delivering transformational results including optimised financial targets
- Experience managing internal stakeholders and external suppliers at the highest levels
- Commercially astute with a creative approach to problem solving
- Experience in best practice Procurement processes ideally including eProcurement suites
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on 01617.071.516