Greater Manchester, England
Up to £400 per day
Rail Technical Team
10 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to join a large Rail company based in Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate would be fully responsible for the management of subcontracted suppliers within a specified bid, product or project. The role will require frequent and close engagement of suppliers to ensure that requirements are executed in accordance with technical, program, cost and performance (quality and delivery) requirements.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- A broad range of Procurement skills focused on: Needs Analysis, Design to Cost, Make-Team-Buy, Technical Interface Management, Supplier Management, Risk and Opportunity Management, Subcontract Management.
- Interpersonal skills to optimise cross organisation working and to work effectively with Suppliers.
- Analytical skills
- Advanced negotiation skills and experience including differing contracting models
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Team management, leadership and team development
- Major development/manufacture sub-contract program/project management experience
- Broad technical and commercial understanding