US$60.00 - US$75.00 per hour + up to $75.00 hourly
11 months ago
6-month contract (likely to extend)
Duties: Within a Business Line (BL), the Product / Project Procurement Manager is responsible for all purchases that are part of a Bid / Project / Product delivery. He/She represents the Procurement organization in the perimeter he is in charge of. He/She is responsible for providing the best procurement solution (quality, price and timing), meeting the customer needs and aligned with the relevant Procurement strategies lead by the Category Management teams. To this end, and to introduce supplier innovations to our solutions, he/she will play a key role in the early stages of Bids, Projects and/or Product activities.
The Product / Project Procurement Managers main mission is to develop and promote the organization's procurement competitiveness.
* 6-12+ years of experience depending on educational degree
* Ability to capture the long-term vision of a product or strategic objectives of a project and apply procurement expertise to aid in meeting the same
* Ability to make commitments and deliver accordingly
* Project management competencies
* Ability to provide added value to product/project solutions through experience and background
* Capability to manage by influence and to convince open minded (listen, share ideas) and bring added value / capture innovation Capability to handle conflicts / problem resolution
* To be agile (adapt in a complex multi-cultural environment)
* Excellent written and verbal intercommunication
* Ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment
* Develop network and team spirit Ability to synthetize a global view of a complex problem.
* Capability to animate international multi organization projects (or bid) team
* Aerospace experience is a plus
* High Tech/Manufacturing industry experience a plus. Someone who knows how to structure the work/projects
* 6-12+ years' experience
* Experience with business case building/cash flow/accounting Negotiate if needed, but not required