MORSON is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading aerospace organisation to recruit a Procurement Leader for an initial 6 month contract. There is a rate of £22 - £25 Per Hour + Holiday Pay PAYE on offer The role is based in Filton, Bristol. Please find the role description below:
1. The Procurement Leader will be accountable for the development of project plans for Procurement NPI, MODs or transfer projects to incorporate all activities from sourcing to delivery, incorporating all necessary resources for successful execution and delivery
2. Ensure that adequate resources are in place to deliver the project within the committed timescales
3. The Procurement Leader will ensure that the risk management process is followed for each procurement project
4. Work with all stakeholders i.e. customers, procurement projects, value streams and suppliers to ensure on time delivery of the Procurement NPI, MODs or transfer project
5. The Procurement Leader will be accountable for communication with internal and external customers regarding any Procurement NPI, MODs or transfer project and ensure that the correct process and procedures are adhered to and signed off at the appropriate times
6. Accountable for the completion of supplier rate readiness reviews and load and capacity activities in support of any Procurement NPI, MODs or transfer project
7. The Procurement Leader will be accountable for the on-time delivery and quality of parts from suppliers for any NPI, MODs or transfer project until parts have passed FAI
8. Accountable for the setting up of supplier schedules, post FAI, to ensure smooth transition to the accountable procurement operations team
9. The Procurement Leader will manage direct and indirect resource to deliver projects
10. Management of team within committed budget.
11 The Procurement Leader will oversee compliance with all risk assessments and company Environment, Health & Safety Procedures relevant to all work activities. Reporting of all accidents and near misses as per the company’s procedure and implementation of identified corrective actions. Maintain good standards of housekeeping in designated work area(s)
12 Champion “Export Control” compliance activities, ensuring you and where applicable, members of your team, adhere to the site “Technology Control Plan (TCP), guaranteeing compliance with Export Control Regulations, controls, training and systems.
For immediate consideration, please apply now.