9 months ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Procurement Coordinator in Brize Norton to manage the placing of purchase requisitions for general procurement demanding services and purchase orders to deliver on time aircraft parts. You will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the interfaces between various departments Supporting the Supply Chain and Governance Manager in governance activities such as E&C
Tasks & Activities
- Act as the focal point internally in compiling any purchasing need.
- Manage internal purchasing requirements in SAP light to convert them into purchase requisitions and purchase orders in case of aircraft parts.
- Monitor purchase orders raised by EGP UK/PT.
- Create and maintain internal records on all purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Generate Procurement KPI's and reports
- Execute goods receipt in SAP light.
- Act as liaison between EGP UK and TOPLI in the clients Support Centre.
- Provide support to the definition and implementation of processes and procedures related to procurement activity in the clients Support Centre.
- Identify and implement gaps and possible improvements related to the processes, procedures and functionalities of tools used
- Maintain records of E&C, Operations metrics, minutes of meetings.
- Satisfy procurement demand
- 1-2 Experience in Procurement/Supply Chain is essential for the role.
- Experience of using SAP.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of EGP would be a plus.
- Driving Licence is essential due to office locations
- Must pass UK Baseline security check
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs