10 months ago
Procurement Coordinator; based in Carterton; 12 month contract
We are looking for a Procurement Coordinator to work for a large aerospace/defence company based in Carterton, Oxfordshire. The Job holder will report to Supply Chain and Governance Manager and will manage the requirements from internal requestors placing purchase requisitions for general procurement demanding services and purchase orders to deliver on time aircraft parts. You will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the interfaces between various departments and supporting the Supply Chain and Governance Manager in governance activities such as Ethics & Compliance.
Duties will involve;
- Act as the focal point internally in compiling any purchasing need.
- Manage internal purchasing requirements in SAP light to convert them into purchase requisitions and purchase orders in case of aircraft parts.
- Monitor purchase orders raised by general procurement.
- Create and maintain internal records on all purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Generate Procurement KPI's and reports
- Execute goods receipt in SAP light.
- Act as liaison between general procurement and the Operations & Logistics Services Department.
- Provide support to the definition and implementation of processes and procedures related to procurement activity in the UK Support Centre.
- Identify and implement gaps and possible improvements related to the processes, procedures and functionalities of tools used
- Maintain records of Ethics & Compliance, Operations metrics, minutes of meetings.
We are looking for someone who can satisfy procurement demands with previous experience within procurement or supply chain. Previous experience of using SAP is required along with a good knowledge of MS Office tools. You will have strong negotiation skills along with good planning and organizational skills. You will have a pro-active attitude and the ability to work autonomously. You will be flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment. Excellent interpersonal skills are also required. Knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage.
A driving licence is essential due to office locations.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.