14 days ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity available for a Procurement Contracts Specialist based at a large Aerospace company in Somerset. This is a full-time ongoing contract position where you will be responsible for agreeing contracts with a supply base to acquire specific goods and services to internal and external customers on time and within budget.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Understand the service and good that are or will be required by the company
- Select appropriate suppliers from existing approved supplies, (or recommend new suppliers and obtain approval from their manager), that can deliver goods or services in accordance with the company requirements
- Agree contracts with new suppliers, including agreement with, and support of new terms and conditions
- Conduct Procurement activity in a way that optimises commercial advantage to the business
- Monitor and review targeted and actual performance with your suppliers
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have previous experience within a Buying position
- IT literate within Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to influence both internally and externally
If you have the following experience, please apply today or contact us for more information.