Up to £0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Procurement Contract Specialist based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
We are looking for an experienced procurement or commercial professional to join our UK team based at our Yeovil site in the South West of England as a Procurement Contracts Specialist. Your main activities will include:
As Procurement Contracts Specialist working within the Customer Support and Services (CS&S) Procurement Team, you will negotiate and agree contracts for support services and for the servicing, repair, modification and overhaul of assets with a range of original equipment manufacturers and service providers to ensure that the Company is able to provide its customers with optimal support solutions for in-service aircraft.
Key Job Accountabilities and Essential skills knowledge and experience
- To develop an understanding of your suppliers, their products, processes, competitive and commercial strengths and weaknesses, so that you are well positioned to negotiate the best agreements for the Company.
- With colleagues, devise and implement appropriate procurement strategies and negotiate contracts with suppliers for complex products and services, to achieve the Company's business objectives at minimum risk.
- Devise and implement appropriate procurement strategies and negotiate contracts with suppliers for complex products and services, to meet current and future business needs that maximise company profitability.
- Knowledge, and preferably first-hand experience of customer support or maintenance, repair and overhaul operations.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to influence internally and externally and solve problems using own initiative or on occasion by seeking assistance.
- Advanced team working skills and capable of co-ordinating of some multi-functional team activity.
Please contact us for more information