Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International has an exciting vacancy for a Procurement Contract Specialist based in Yeovil Somerset for a leading Aerospace Company.
To agree contracts with a supply base to acquire specific goods and services for internal and external customers on time and within budget and to the correct quality standard. This may include agreeing contracts with new suppliers, including agreement with, and support of, new terms and conditions. Critical to this role is the requirement to prioritise your work in order to discharge tasks and activities effectively to meet the needs of the business. You will conduct procurement activity in a way that optimises commercial advantage for the business and minimises risk.
Essential Knowledge, skills and experience
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to influence internally and externally and solve problems using own initiative or on occasion by seeking assistance
- Advanced team working skills and capable of co-ordinating of some multi-functional team activity
- Computer literate (knowledge of SAP would be an advantage)
- Relevant procurement or commercial experience
- A knowledge of Indirect Procurement and high value capex projects would be advantageous
Please contact us for more details