6 months ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Procurement or Commercial professional to join one of our reputable Aerospace clients based in Yeovil as a Procurement Contracts Specialist. This is a full time, 10-11-month contract to work within their Procurement Team where you will be looking after repair & overhaul, engines and hydro mechanical equipment.
You will be working within the Customer Support and Services Procurement Team, you will be responsible for the negotiation and agreement of contracts for support services and for the service, repair, modification and overhaul of assets.
- Develop and understand your suppliers, products, processes and competitive and commercial strengths and weaknesses
- Implement appropriate strategies and negotiate contracts with suppliers for complex products and services
- Devise and implement appropriate procurement strategies and negotiate contracts with suppliers for complex products and services
- Estimate/calculate levels of risk to the company and take appropriate prevention
- Seek to reduce the cost of all tasks and projects upon which you are engaged, through effective planning and use of available resources
Skills and experience required:
- The applicant will have experience within a Procurement/Commercial position within an Aerospace and/or Defence environment
- Must have operations experience, negotiating and in-service support experience
- IT literate (SAP would be desirable)
If you have the following experience, please apply today or contact Courtney Tucker for more information.