Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Morson International has an exciting vacancy for a Procurement Bids Support role based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Job Purpose: To collate and analyse data for Procurement submissions to Bids for new customer programmes, ensuring objectives are met within given timescales.
To support the Procurement Bids & Proposals Manager with the following activities:
- Work as part of the bid team generating bid submissions for the Procurement elements of each programme.
- Ensure that the scope of work to be flowed on to the suppliers is properly defined and can ultimately be contracted for in such a way that supports the total programme objectives.
- Ensure all bid launches are supported, and initiate specific Procurement Bid launches to flow down contract/requirements into Procurement.
- Populate and validate the costs for the Procurement Bill of Materials defined for each programme.
- Undertake analysis of the procurement cost data providing assessments of the source of pricing and potential cost savings.
- Influence overall bid strategy and define the Procurement strategy for specific bids.
- Manage supply chain inputs to the bid, in line with the bid strategy and Procurement Strategy.
Please contact us for more details.