22 days ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Procurements Bids Support role based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
To collate and analyse data for Procurement submissions to Bids for new customer programmes, ensuring objectives are met within given timescales.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
To support the Procurement Bids & Proposals Manager with the following activities:
- Work as part of the bid team generating bid submissions for the Procurement elements of each programme.
- Ensure that the scope of work to be flowed on to the suppliers is properly defined and can ultimately be contracted for in such a way that supports the total programme objectives.
- Ensure all bid launches are supported, and initiate specific Procurement Bid launches to flow down contract/requirements into Procurement.
- Populate and validate the costs for the Procurement Bill of Materials defined for each programme.
- Undertake analysis of the procurement cost data providing assessments of the source of pricing and potential cost savings.
- Influence overall bid strategy and define the Procurement strategy for specific bids.
- Manage supply chain inputs to the bid, in line with the bid strategy and Procurement Strategy.
- Identify and Manage any Industrial Participation and Offset requirements for the bid and ensure these are integrated into the bid/procurement strategy and are capable of execution without adverse impact on contract cost, cashflow, profitability or risk.
- Identify and manage advance provisioning requirements & monitor the placement of supplier contracts to protect the project timescales in advance of customer contract award and placement of complete supplier contracts.
- Interpret requirements that flow down from the customer/contract to ensure that they can be discharged within the supply chain.
- Applicants are required to have experience using Excel, including having used formulas such as VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables
Please contact us for more information.