4 months ago
* Support the transversal supply chain risk team in the assessment of supplier risk.
* Support various supplier risk assessment activities.
* Undertake preliminary risk assessments of prospective and active suppliers, using third party tools and own analysis, to identify risks relating to Business Ethics and financial viability
* Synthesising and summarising information for onward communication to the Procurement teams and the National Compliance Officer
* Ensuring the master database on all supplier checks is maintained
* Project management activities
Additional Job Details:
* Financial analysis awareness
* IT skills in terms of data analysis and manipulation
* Understanding of Business Ethics in the supply chain (preferred but not essential)
* Project Management techniques
* MS Office proficiency
* Reporting techniques
* Knowledge of risk management
Due to the Naturee of the clients Business, candidates must be able to obtain full UK security clearance