US$40.00 - US$50.00 per hour
6 months ago
Our company is looking for a highly motivated individual with Procurement experience to join the growing Procurement Processes and Tools team at the regional headquarters in Arlington, VA. This is a unique opportunity for an individual who enjoys a challenge as you will be engaged in a number of improvement projects. Therefore, the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and manage critical deadlines is essential. In addition, you will be administering the existing ERP and e-commerce tools, as well as, gathering procurement data from multiple sources and providing analysis of the data to the executive procurement team.
The ideal individual will be enthusiastic and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven. You must possess the ability to hit the ground running, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be able to work under pressure at times to handle a variety of activities.
You will possess strong verbal and written communication, analytical and organizational skills, and have the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and administration of existing procurement tools (ERPs, e-procurement, Data Warehouse, Dashboards) including user support and training
- Assess the procurement function's needs, identifying suitable efficiency saving tools, and presenting a business case for their adoption
- Manage the deployment of new procurement tools across a matrix organization
- Develop procurement KPIs, in order to measure and monitor the overall performance of the procurement function, and present analysis of the results to procurement senior management.
- Compile reports and presentations based on data gathered from multiple sources
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement
- Ability to plan and manage a project, with a proven track record of achieving challenging milestones set by the business.
- Ability to co-ordinate cross functional teams across sites, stakeholder management, and change management
- Data gathering and analysis, using findings to present recommendations for improvement
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient with other Microsoft Office products including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience working with procurement systems. Adept with technology, tools, and websites
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Can be trusted to maintain confidentiality with sensitive internal information
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on Business Administration, IT, data analytics or project management related area of study.
- 5 years' experience in a Procurement or Purchasing role
- Must be comfortable with data analysis, collecting data, and writing simple queries.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, SAP in particular
- Project management and implementation of new information systems experience.
- MSSQL skills highly preferred