Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £11.28 per hour + .
5 months ago
The successful candidate will be working for a multinational distributor of security products, selling to specialist trade installers the client offers ranges from most of Europe's top manufacturers. In the UK they distribute through a network of 27 Branches as well as direct shipment to Customers from their National Distribution Centre in Rochdale.
The client's success is a direct result of constant attention to customer service levels in terms of speed of response, accuracy of orders, having the right products and maintaining high stock availability.
Key Skills/Person Specification:
- SAP Experience
- Procurement Background
- MRP experience
- Pricing experience & Supplier invoice resolutions P2P
- Able to get to location Rochdale
- Confidence talking on the phone and working on computers is essential for this position.
The Procurement Administrator will have responsibility for processing special orders and liaising with suppliers & sales, working closely with various departments to ensure that the correct levels of stock are ordered and all queries are resolved, working to strict deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
You will also be required to process a full range of reporting within the SAP system, actively promote SAP within the clients community, using a wide range of SAP T-code & processes, such as:
- Keep Vendor details up-date with the relevant process module
- Create & maintain purchasing documents within SAP Create planned orders if applicable using the full process to requisition & generating purchase orders
- Use all SAP report transactions
- Invoice resolution
- Using SAP reporting function, resolve Vendor invoice disputes
- Communication to branch network if applicable - Communicate to Vendors & liaise with Warehouse
Inventory & stock quality: - Expediting orders to ensure that the client has the correct stock quality in circulation within the UK - Actively reduce & increase stock if applicable demand planning process SIOP - Strive towards best keep inventory in line with sales - Up-load supplier confirmation and delivery dates within SAP Price report:
- Maintain & action price reporting, liaising with vendors & Pricing Manager regarding any disputes - Buyer queue Procure to Pay Proactive communication:
- Reporting any vendor changes, such as, stock items delivery lead-times to Product managers & sales - Communicating in a timely, polite & effective manner to Hub, network, vendors & sales department - Covering for colleagues within procurement department - Cover for colleagues on an adhoc basis - Cover in the manner you would with your own vendor accounts with equivalent priority