Up to £10.00 per hour
4 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for Procurement Administrator to start ASAP for 3 months with a possible chance to go perm for the right candidate.
Responsible for supporting the Buyer with the procurement of materials and plant for Infrastructure Services
Health, Safety & Environment
Be able to demonstrate commitment to the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
Company Culture & Values
To work and behave in a manner consistent with the Code of Conduct and to align activities and programmes of work to the Policies and Procedures and the Purpose, Values and Culture.
* To minimise the cost of materials and plant supplied to Infrastructure Services
* Obtaining quotations for materials and plant
* Raising of orders ensuring technical and commercial clauses are included
* Progressing the provision of materials and services to meet contract deadlines
* Support invoice resolutions
* To improve service level agreements with suppliers and internal departments
* Assist in the preparation of enquiry documents and tender adjudications
* Support with the administration of monthly Supply Chain Management Reports and KPI's
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
* GCSE grades C and above or equivalent (incl. Maths and English Language).
* Competence in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly