Up to £14.86 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a part time Procurement Administrator based in Hampshire to work 3 days per week.
Responsible for supporting the Buyer with the procurement of materials and plant for Infrastructure Services
Health, Safety & Environment
Be familiar with, and demonstrate commitment to the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
- To minimise the cost of materials and plant supplied to Infrastructure Services
- Progressing the provision of materials and services to meet contract deadlines
- Raising of orders ensuring technical and commercial clause are included
- Support invoice resolutions
- To improve service level agreements with suppliers and internal departments
- Assist in the preparation of enquiry documents and adjudications
- Obtaining quotations for materials and plant
Site Teams, Commercial, Finance and other procurement staff.
Suppliers - For the negotiation, placing and expediting of orders
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- GCSE grades C and above or equivalent (incl. Maths and English Language).
- Competence in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint.
Start Date 29-Oct-18
End Date 21-Dec- 18
Working 3 days per week.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly