Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Procurement Administrator based in Gosport for one of our Defence Clients.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Assists in the preparation of customer specific, basic charts and reports for procurement agents and management to support analysis and management of procurement elements (e.g., supplier cost, delivery, quality).
- As directed, completes routine procurement tasks for low value, noncomplex procurements and releases to previously negotiated strategic agreements.
- Assists with data extraction and performs basic updates of databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness.
- Assists in the collection, organization and provision of data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management.
- Evaluates processes and performance within the procurement cycle.
- Assists in the scheduling and organization of meetings, recording and distribution of meeting minutes and agendas, processing and filing of forms and documentation and other administrative tasks that assists the efficiency of procurement operations.
- Communicates with procurement agents to assist in the identification and resolution of issues associated with the procurement cycle (e.g., quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies) to ensure contractual compliance.
- Assists in the gathering of documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and provide to procurement agents to define contractual requirements.
- Schedules and organizes meetings, records and distributes meeting minutes and agendas, processes and files forms and documentation and performs other administrative tasks, under regular supervision and instruction, to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations.
Applicants are required to have experience working within Procurement.
Please contact us for more information.