£10.00 - £12.00 per annum
13 days ago
My client is looking for an Administrator to join their procurement team within their construction company based in Warrington.
Duties are to include:
- Providing administrative support to the Procurement team in the North and South.
- Inputting of documentation relating to orders as required.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files and reports, as required.
- Prepare and issue enquiry documentation to support the Procurement team.
- Contact suppliers to ensure that they are meeting delivery schedules
- Occasional travel to support the offices in Leeds, Cannock, Golborne and Kentish Town.
- Resolve supplier enquiries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient.
- Provide high quality customer service in all communications with internal and external contacts.
- Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records.
- Assist with the monitoring and evaluation of Supplier performance.
- Assist with the implementation and support the SRM tool.
- To scan, distribute and file relevant Procurement Documentation, as required
The right candidate will have:
- Successful experience of working in a general administration support role within a Procurement Department.
- Experience within the Construction Industry.
- Demonstrable knowledge of operation office equipment and IT e.g. telephone, computer with standard software, fax, photocopier, scanner, printer etc. to access, input, verify and store information.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using computer software to include but not limited to Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook and other office applications.
- Literate and numerate demonstration good communication skills at all levels.
If you would like to apply for the role or require more information, please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516.