£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Process Control Engineer to work for our market leading engineering client based in Salisbury.
As Process (PLC) Control Engineer you will work within a multi-disciplinary team, developing control systems hardware and PLC software; allowing you the opportunity to hold responsibility for conceptual design, electrical CAD documentation, BOMs and design calculations.
In this role you will;
- Develop control systems hardware and PLC software for both current and future equipment
- Design and write PLC/HMI/SCADA software
- Produce documentation such as functional design specifications and manuals
- Ensure support is available across all shifts for PLC maintenance and training to the engineering team
To be successful you will have several years experience within the manufacturing industry, designing control systems for machines or capital equipment as well as having an HND (or equivalent) within a related engineering subject. We are looking for candidates who have experience in PLC (Siemens S7), SCADA and HMI programming as this is something you will do daily in your role so the ability to hit the ground running with this is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international engineering business and have a real impact on the future of the company.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Gym discounts
- Long service awards
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Numerous social and activity clubs
- And much more!
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 for more information or apply online today.