7 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Process Optimisation Specialist based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Your purpose is to support the business improvement service in the Material Services department.
You will assist in identifying, prioritising and delivering 'lean' solutions to business problems within Material Services.
You will facilitate and participate with cross-functional teams to deliver a variety of specified business improvement projects and activities, in accordance with schedules / plans you have prepared.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
The role requires support to the management of business improvement activities within Material Services, and providing assistance to other areas of the business to eliminate 'waste' from overall business process.
Support, lead or facilitate the improvement initiatives to identify, prioritise, implement and evaluate business improvement projects within the following framework:
- Assist the implementation of solutions to business problems.
- Develop improved, standardised, 'best practice' processes & educate and train process users.
- Aid the documenting of new processes.
- Support the implementation of new technology and supporting processes.
- Support the implementation of measures and checks to ensure process discipline.
- Aid interfaces with internal and external department / suppliers.
- Deliver to project schedule adherence and cost performance through effective project management techniques.
Develop and Maintain Effective Customer Service
- Ensure stakeholders involvement and agreement in all projects.
- Maintain dialogue between your team and stakeholders, throughout the duration of any work undertaken, by implementing regular reviews, meetings and reporting processes.
- Promote, lean philosophies within multi-functional project improvement teams, management teams, supervisors and other staff.
- Plan for and mitigate risk wherever possible, ensuring contingency planning is sufficient to adequately and effectively reduce the risk of non-completion of activities.
- Be aware of the financial implications that your activities may impact
- Maintain records of project specifications and objections, recording progress, major milestones and decisions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Prepare monthly business reporting including KPI's visual management charts etc
-Experience using Microsoft Excel
-Experience using SAP
Please contact us for more information.