£24800 - £24875 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Process Operator to join our client's Manufacturing site in Chester.
- Operate to the required standards all process areas - Bulk tanker receipts, preparation of bulk product, filtration, CIP and DAL plants
- Ensure all relevant process documentation and records are completed and signed off for data recording of temperature, pressure, ABV, CO2, N2, DO, Flow and volumes etc.
- Ensure supply of product on time
- Ensure product sampling in conjunction with the QA release of product is verified and documented with Laboratory staff
- Ensure effective shift handovers and communicate clearly.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Worked in a production/manufacturing environment
- Tanker offload experience
- Process operations experience, including blending & ingredient handling
- PC Literate - MSWord and Excel
- Heavy lifting experience - safe work record
- Hygiene and quality workplace experience
- FLT & Shunter is part of this role so driver license would be advantageous, training will be provided.
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist