8 months ago
Job Title: Process Operator
Salary: Competitive, with additional bonus
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Chester
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting to a number of Process Operators to support fast paced production.
Main purpose of job:
Responsible for bulk products, process plant and systems, to ensure process operations deliver company requirements for safety, product quality, cost and customer service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To comply with all Food Safety Legislation communicated through the Hygiene Policy, the Quality System and Briefings.
* Understand and comply with all relevant safety procedures and regulations
* Understand Safe Systems of work, SOPs, OPLs and Risk Assessments
* Operate to the required standards all process areas - Bulk tanker receipts, preparation of bulk product, filtration, CIP and DAL plants
* Ensure all relevant process documentation and records are completed and signed off for data recording of temperature, pressure, ABV, CO2, N2, DO, Flow and volumes etc.
* Ensure Traffic into and out of the Process yard is controlled, secured and have appropriate and accurate document sign off
* Ensure effective shift handovers and communicate clearly.
* Understand and comply with all relevant GMP procedures
* Understand and comply with all HMRC procedures
* Ensure all work areas and equipment within your control are regularly and properly maintained to deliver optimum performance.
* Housekeeping in all Process areas
Skills & Experience required:
* Ideally experienced in brewery, soft drinks manufacturing, production/manufacturing environment
* Tanker offload experience
* Process operations experience, including blending & ingredient handling
* PC Literate - MS Word and Excel
* Hygiene and quality workplace experience
* FLT & Shunter is part of this role so driver license would be advantageous, training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced production environment; with experience of working with a range of machinery. You will have experience of providing first line maintenance; completing quality checks and ensuring all relevant Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.