Salford, Greater Manchester
£33000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
27 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our client's Trafford Park site. The process operator will operate processes within the plant in a controlled safe and environmentally compliant manner to achieve the business requirements and serve the needs of our customers.
He/she will endeavor that the process is operated in the most efficient manner and look to resolve issues in a proactive manner.
* Ensure company standards for health and safety and environmental issues are maintained
* Ensure the process is controlled and maintained to remain within all operational safety and design limits
* Isolate and prepare process plant for maintenance activities
* Daily monitoring and review of process performance both from DCS and in plant
* Ensure production targets are met including yield and efficiencies and area KPI's
* Using DCS computerized Screens to monitor and control plant in line with daily goals
* Interpretation of data and troubleshooting of unit operation
* Maintaining and improving housekeeping standards
* Assisting other team members as required
- Levels 2/ 3 in Process Operations
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist